Cause of Warehouse fire Discovered and LAFCA Award

First off, the news from Aardman is that the fire that destroyed all most props from all the old films back in October was caused by “faulty wiring.”

They believe a faulty CCTV system or water heater was to blame for the fire which destroyed the entire collection of Wallace and Gromit props and models.

The two-month investigation found the fire had started accidentally in a ground-floor office in the Grade-II listed building.

Read whole BBC article: Aardman fire caused by electrics

In better news, Wallce and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit brought home the award for Best Animation at the The Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards on December 10th. Yay! You can check out all the winners on the LAFCA website: 2005 LAFCA Awards.

One Response to “Cause of Warehouse fire Discovered and LAFCA Award”

  1. josh galloway Says:

    please can i have modles of wallace and gromit please can i i really like the modles so may i have them